Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend wins

Played almost all day Saturday and a few hours on Sunday in what was my first decent weekend session in a few weeks.
Overall I couldn't do much wrong and slowly chipped up for a net win of around $150.
Saturday was great fun, I had the cards and got paid off.
Image is hugely important. I raised pre-flop with more hands, sometimes feigned weakness to extricate more chips or just bet big, and folded when I thought I was beat.
I only lost one buy-in with As to 63o! But apart from that it was all up.
Ended the weekend on around $2,325, from a high of $2,370 and cleared $45 of the bonus.
My aim now is get back to $2,500 by the time the bonus time runs out, which for me is April 2.

The raketherake freeroll on Sunday however ended very quickly, about 2 mins this time!
I sat down 15 minutes late with 1,350 chips.
Had my bb raised on the very 1st hand by the big stack on the table.
Saw 4s, pushed and found I was facing QKo. Q88 flop, Q on turn and IGHN.
Poor play but heh, there's always next month!

Will play some more tonight but then have two nights out planned on Tuesday and Wednesday.

No comments: