Monday, March 19, 2007

Rant

No play last night as I was out and about, but thought I'd post this little rant from a foe from Monday.
I was paying very little attention to the particular hand, I had 49o in the big blind, and was not watching all the action.
Three other players, SB folded, so I was 1st to act on both flop and turn.
I checked both and my foe bet 50c or 1BB into a $2 pot on the turn.
There was a three flush in diamonds on board, including the jack and ace.
I called as I had the 9 of diamonds, and won the pot when another diamond hit.
I then received such a torrent of abuse that I have never experienced before.

Tralis: omg
Tralis: 49 hahahahahaha
Tralis: what the fuuck r u doin in that pot? lmao
QuanticFive: i was in bb
Tralis: how u sucl
QuanticFive: f u
Tralis: i bet 50 cent on turn
QuanticFive: big deal
Tralis: its an auto fold u clown lolol
QuanticFive: wityh a flush draw?
Tralis: suit yourself clown
QuanticFive: u ve no idea
Dealer: SpasticPoker wins the pot ($1.75)
Dealer: Hand #2022471845
QuanticFive: why the abuse on such a small p[ot
QuanticFive: u bi-tch
Tralis: its not the pot u clown
Tralis: u dont get any of it lolol

I then lost it a little...

QuanticFive: f of.f wi-tch
QuanticFive: mark me down as a fish
QuanticFive: keep playing me tralis
QuanticFive: i've never had such abuse after a 2
dolar
Tralis: i sure will u are pathetic
QuanticFive: pot
QuanticFive: i'm sitting on a 2 grand stack
QuanticFive: which i've won playing retards like u
QuanticFive: let me guess
Tralis: poor u u still dont get it do u? lololol
QuanticFive: u were bullied as a child

I then made some reference to him being ignored as a teenager before I calmed down.
It riled me so much, over a tiny pot, and a dubious (at worst) call on the turn to a very weak bet.
I sat with him for another hour. He was 5-tabling and actually found a space to his left on one table and he lost about $40.
He played a weak-tight game, and was no danger to anyone. If I don't get it, he's still lost in the jungle somewhere trying to work out what he's supposed to do.

No comments: