Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Last post

Just re-read my last post.
My rant about bluffing is not entirely accurate...
Bluffing happens at all levels, by me included.
My problem at the moment is not been able to lay down hands when I know I'm beat and I think the last post was me trying to tell myself that this is a major flaw in my play.
According to Pokertracker there is now a little bomb next to my name and the words Loose/passive/aggressive. Ooops!
Come find me on Full Tilt and I'll be sure to donate you some of my bankroll! :0

2 comments:

ROSSI said...

keep going marky

i was made up when it auto-rated me SEMI-LOOSE/AGGRESSIVE/AGGRESSIVE, (and a yellow smile icon!!)
you will have to stop being passive on your prf% lol (thats the second stat aint it?).
Like you say there are bluffs at every level, but at these low levels it aint to hard to see when thats what it is, especially if you have had a few hundred hands on pokertracker to back it up (via hud).
Being able to get away from hands is a massive plus though aint it.

Neil

Marky said...

Thanks Neil.
Oh to have a smily face by my name and not a bomb!
Not sure where the passive came from, I'll have to look it up.