Monday, March 19, 2007

Back on it

After a long weekend at a wedding back up north, I've returned to the Full Tilt tables again today.
Had to take advantage of the juicy reload bonus on offer.
Steady play but still managed to drop $60.
The two big losing hands were both set over set, one losing me $30, the other $55. On both hands I and my foe flopped them and there was no getting away from them, unfortunately.
Other than one hand on Pokerstars where I say set over set over set once, they were my 1st and 2nd experiences of them in cash games.
I actually quite enjoyed playing, it felt good, but I struggled to make any progress.
My bankroll is still around $2,000 and I'm gonna try to release as much of the $300 bonus that they've offered.
If I play the $50 and $100 tables, I may clear $100 of it in the next fortnight.

No comments: