Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tilt returns

O dear, very bad session.
Should've trusted my instincts and stopped playing at 9pm.
But carried on and lost alomst $200.
I was up $100 in the first part of the evening, had supper, chatted with flatmates and almost fell asleep on the sofa.
Came back and lost a buy in on two $50 tables and another on $100.
FUCK!
One bad beat, when my aces got cracked by jko (terrible player) who hit runner runner str8.
Then I lost with qs on a 446 flop and some fucker had a 4.
45s. Pot raise pre-flop wasn't enough to lose him.
THAT IS WHY I DON'T LIKE HIGHER LIMITS, there are too many gamblers and the swings are too big for me to feel comfortable.
Don't want to look at the my stack but its back down to low $2,400 after hitting $2600 only 2 hours ago.
For tilt is this tight feeling of panic in my head and my body, rather than calm rational play.
I was prob on tilt even before as I called a reraise on the river in a 3-way pot and DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE FLUSH ON THE BOARD.
Ok rant over, I feel better.

No comments: