Monday, February 12, 2007

Running gooot...

The decision to move down seems to have been a good one and I'm back to winning ways.
I've been playing drunk, tired and while surfing - breaking all my rules - but I keep winning.
It's been slow but steady stuff, 3-tabling the $50NL tables, but booking wins every session.
Writing this at work again so cannot recall specific hands, but my roll is on the cusp of $2,500.
It was boosted on Saturday morning with a 2nd place in a 151-man $2 NL tourney on FT.
Key hands were a push on the button after two limpers, with A4o and getting two callers, j10s and k5o!
Ace on flop and it help up.
Hit trip 7s to double up early, also trip 9s to put me top 10 with 30 remaining and then it was plain sailing from there.
The final table went from 9 players down to 4 in amazingly fast fashion, I was actually chip leader for a bit with three to go, but went very card dead and ended up with a 6:1 chip deficit going heads up against the tourney bully.
Lasted two hands when my ajo lost to his k10o all in pre-flop, and he flopped a 10 and spiked a k for good measure.
2nd was good for $55.
Good luck on the tables

No comments: