Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hit and Run

After two nights off from poker I had a small hit and run session last night.
After donkeying off $150 on Monday, I spent 10 mins piddling about on the 25c/50c tables before deciding to move back up to 100NL.
1st hand up get dealt aqo, and win $5, a few hands later get aqo again and win another small pot.
Then ks 2x and 9s to book a $65 in about half an hour.
It was late so I logged off far happier than I did two nights ago. Winning is easy if you hit.
Also booked $50 rakeback this month so I'm back up to almost $2,200.

On a separate note, a month ago I set a plan to build my bankroll to $3,500.
Winning $1,200 in January has set me thinking that this might have been a little conservative!
So I'm setting a revised target of $10k. This is around $8,000 in 11 months or $700 a month - very doable at current win levels.
It probably is a little conservative but when I reach $4,000 I will have to move up a level to $1/$2 and this would be relatively uncharted territory for me.

No comments: