Sunday, February 04, 2007

Long session

Saturday was poker day in the Marky household.
I managed to rack up almost 700 FT points over the day and night, two and three tabling on 100NL.
Pretty mixed really. I had one really good session when I was up $200 on one table and another $80 on another but this was after a horrible run.
I was down to $1,950 at one stage but have brought it back up to $2,100 again.
Still below my best but I still moving in the right direction at least.

The highlight of the night was going deep in a tournament on Stars.
It was one of those $1NL games with 1,830 entries. I entered at 10pm, not realising that it takes more than 6 hours to get the final table.
Crashed out in 7th, after being in the top 10 for most of the last two hours.
I stole lots, tripled up with around 60 remaining, and then knocked out another big stack with my As v his Ks, all in pre-flop.
I was eliminated after an all-in pre-flop with 7s that ran into Ks.

I got $45 which is not a bad return but not worth the time, and if I could have hung on a little longer I could have made some decent cash.
1st was $330 and third was around $100.
It was very late though and I was really struggling to keep up my concentration.

Just won another of those $3 SNG at Stars as I write this so my stack there is up to $269.54 (precisely!). I realised a $50 last week.

GL on the tables

No comments: