Thursday, February 08, 2007

Dropping down

Played no poker last night as I was out at a couple of industry do's/free piss-ups.
But played a couple of hours on Tuesday night.
One of my NY aims was to use Pokertracker more to analyse mine and my foes play.
Well, I uploaded a load of hands over the weekend from FT play since December 2 and it made very interesting reading.
Most striking is my BB/100 rates, at 25c/50c it is something like 17 and at 50c/$1 it is 4, i think. I can't remember exactly because I'm writing this at work.
I win more at showdowns at the lower level, see more flops and am an all-round charlie at the 100NL. I've also made 2x more money there in half as many hands, eek!
I tried three-tabling the 50c tables and made a decent-ish profit on all three to end up $50.
The standard is lower, the post-flop play in particular very weak, but then again maybe I got lucky?
Will prob continue grinding at this for a couple more sessions and then move up again.
Good luck

1 comment:

ROSSI said...

hi marky

i have just purchased "pokerhub" that runs with pokertracker and puts a players stats over their aviator on the actual poker table. You can choose which stats get displayed and choose the whole layout to suit yourself. Another great thing is that it shows the unseen showdown cards without you having to look at the hand history, which is especially helpfull when your multi-tabling. For $25 it is well worth it. It is linked on the actual pokertracker site.
Hope it helps i am certainly happy with it.

Neil