Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tourneys suck, cash games gut

I've had a pretty poor run in the handful of tourneys I've tried over the last few days. I've busted out of an $8 MTT on Stars, $10 on Full Tilt and $3 on Mansion without accumulating any chips.

Cash games however have netted me a few dollars - around $40 more on Party and $60 on Mansion.
I flopped quad sevens on one hand on Mansion and my foe turned a nine get a full house. Later on the same table I played against the worst player I've seen in a long time. He was a classic Any two card calling station. I stacked his first $10 with Qs against his Ace high. Then doubled him up with AJs versus his mighty 83o.
He then doubled up again with A7 v Ako, calling all in with a pair of sevens and spiking his two-outer on the river.
I was one to his left and managed to take another $20 off him over a few hands before he went busto.

Will try to play the Brit Blogger tonight if I remember and do some more grinding a quick afternoon kip...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Play Free online Arcade games  and wincash