Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Quick wins

Doubled my money on a $10 Matrix SNG on Full Tilt and made a quick $20 on Mansion cash games so a reasonably successful night.
Still searching for that elusive Dominatrix score on the Matrix SNGs and came close last night.
I had accumulated decent stacks on all four tables when I get AKs and As at the same time on two of the tables.
I raise 3xBB from the button with AK spades, aggodonk calls. Flop AJ6, two clubs, aggodonk who is also sitting on large stack insta-pushes. I call. He turns over A7o and duly spikes his 7 on the river.
I look down to table two, where the SB has completed the blinds but there are no other callers. I raise it up, SB pushes, I call and he shows A10o. K and J on flop, Q on river.
O yes!
I quickly bust from those two tables, but managed a 1st and 2nd on the other two.
The Matrix SNGs are mighty frustrating and there may be better value out there but I really like them as I can usually get really good reads on my foes.

No comments: