Thursday, November 13, 2008

Market blues

For those who follow the world of business and finance the past year has been interesting to say the least.
Where we go from here is the question that I'm obsessing over at work. One day I'm bullish, the next day I feel like the world is going to end.
Whatever happens next, the market is CHEAP and with my personal money I'm planning to wait until New Year and then start buying shares in earnest.

As for poker, no play last night but will probably put a session in over the weekend. Just linked up to a new poker blogger - Cheesie's Poker - who has been making rather a lot of money this year playing SNGs and tourneys. Welcome!

1 comment:

Cheesies said...

Thanks for the welcome!

I was vaguely thinking about buying shares, since pretty much the only way is up from here (I would've thought...) Never done any stocks/shares though, so I guess maybe I should just stick to poker lol.

I'll be reading with interest tho ;)