Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brit Blogger (part deux)

Somehow I managed to take down the Brit Blogger tonight with some truly stupendous shoving!
I've had a crack at Zagga's tourney a few times without making the final table.
Doubling up early with As v Js definitely helped and I managed to make a big comeback against Total Crud with three shove and hopes with A high and King high twice.

I then went back to Mansion Poker and lost my winnings in about three minutes when my AKs couldn't beat AJo, all in pre, and via a misplaced shove with A10 to double up another shortie.

Easy come, easy go!

3 comments:

Littleacornman said...

Well done on taking it down.I'm still trying to remember who is who on FT.I can update my notes on you from Stars now ;-)

Marky said...

Hehe, thanks.
I used to be QuanticFive on FT too but my rakeback a/c there got banned. Enjoyed it the game on Sunday; will def try and play again soon.

Mr Origami said...

Alright mate, your razorlight then eh? Well done on that result....I was 3rd in that one :) Fancy a link swap? Ill stick you on mine anyways :)