Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Blackjack, no poker

I've played v little poker in the past few days.
I cashed out on Absolute and am still waiting for the money to hit my neteller a/c, so I've only been playing on Ultimate.
A few raids have netted pennies there and the bankroll still stands at around $330.
On Sunday, I decided to have a go at Blackjack bonus whoring for the first time.
I opened an a/c with 888.net, deposited $200 and played textbook (i.e mindless) blackjack for about four hours and withdrew $428.
I needed to play 20x my deposit to release the match bonus and just followed the strategy card.
When I've got a few hours spare I'll have another go at another site.
Work is brutal at the moment, but I'm off to Prague on friday for a couple of days to see my quasi-girlfriend and celebrate her b'day by getting horrifically drunk.
I hope to get back in time for the raketherake.com WSOP freeroll I qualified for last month.
It'll be a race from the airport but I should make it back in time.

No comments: