Monday, February 20, 2006

Up n Down

Played very little poker in the past week.
I've continued to run well on the Absolute Poker Omaha H/L tables and run my roll up to $55 from $8 last week.
On Ultimate however its been pretty terrible to be honest. Won about $25 set over set (Ks vQs) on my very first hand at one table on Friday.
But then squandered it slowly over the rest of the weekend.
Its looking like I might lose all my $200 buy-in from two months ago - the first time this has happened at any site.
I've decided to stick to Omaha H/L and go for bust or glory.
Looking back at my neteller a/c I'm still around $1,200 up since June 2005 and Absolute, Full Tilt and Bugsys Club have definitely been the most profitable so I'm gonna stick to those in future.

1 comment:

Pokeking69 said...

Hi there, just came across your blog, good interesting reading

maybe you could check mine out pokeking69 i am a fairly new player looking to get comments and feedback so i can up my game