Monday, April 03, 2006

It's been a while

Oh yes it has.
Spent three weeks on my travels - in the UK and then in the US. Not a single hand of poker played.
On my return I got straight back on the tables and proceeded to squander around $150.
Sullked for a while, then got back on recently.
Played in a Noble Poker $10k freeroll last night, placing 45th for $25.
The most fun I had on my return was making the final table of a 2000 player freeroll on Absolute for a superb $2 - which equalled to around 50c an hour.
Total waste of time but its the deepest I've been in such a large tournie.
My MTT is definitely improving.
To be honest though, I'm really trying to cut down the poker habit as its affecting my life. I spend all day working behind a PC only to jump behind one as soon as I get home. Not healthy really.
I'm writing this from work so a longer update soon.

No comments: