Monday, February 06, 2006

Back to the tables

Finished the day pretty tired after eight days working on the trot.
Two days off and time for a few games.
Played for a couple of hours.

I s'pose I better explain that I'm no high stakes player. I play predominantly Hold'em NL and Omaha H/L limit or PL.
Been playing for a couple of years now, the only live games have been home games with mates.
I've made around $1,500 all told through bonus whoring and the odd win.

Played 10c/25c NL and Omaha H/L on Ultimate Bet and ran pretty good.
Made $19 in a hour on NL and about $7 on Omaha H/L.
Tried a couple of SNG, coming 3rd and out of the money to break even.

After depositing $200 on the site, I'm now standing at around $120 having been as low as $50.
I have $25 left on my bonus and about $25 due on rakeback.

Rakeback is my new friend and although I don't played enough to make it really count, it's great to watch the cash rack up.

Try www.raketherake.com and say I referred you. My ID code is RTR05253.
It's pretty simple to follow, they have decent customer service and offer all the first deposit bonuses as well as rakeback. And u'll get $10 free if u play enough raked hands. 250 I think.

Anyway, I just wanted to post a bit about the poker life.
I'll try and detail some more individual hands another time.

No comments: