Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Bankroll

I've realised if I ever want to play poker at a higher level I need to work on my bankroll.
Unfortunately through financial hardship and greed, I've banked any money I've made out of poker and my roll is puny.
My play is pretty ropey at the moment too.
I made a bunch of cash of Bugsys Club, Full Tilt and Absolute over the past couple of years, but cashed out to my $ a/c on neteller each time.
Then I withdraw most of my winnings, leaving me enough to get a decent bonus on the next site.
But since moving to Ultimate I've hit the proverbial wall.
Everyone is such rocks and I regularly sit down to find I have notes on half the players saying 'tight as ...' or words to that effect.
I've now cleared my bonus and have less than half what I started with.
Made about $20 last night but I had Ks about four times and hit trips 2x.

Now I wish I'd kept all the money in neteller, giving me the roll to move up the levels.
My brother did just this and only plays $1/2 NL tables.

Anyway I'm at work and gotta get back to it.

No comments: