Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hit n Run

Made another $20 last night, three tabling $25 NL on Stars.
Only played for 30 mins before the tables tightened right up again after the weak players busted.
When I look at table selection, I'm more bothered about average % flop seen, and try and sit at tables with over 35%.
It works well but the churn on the low limit tables mean you can very quickly end up on a table of tight, nut players (All from E Europe tee hee :))

+

Work do's tonite and tomorrow so prob not much play until Thurs.

+

Despite being totally skint, I should get paid a fair whack on Friday after my promotion so I'm gonna hang tough on my bankroll and leave it in Neteller.
I'm tempted by the Mansion Poker $1,000 deposit bonus, which is paid in $10 increments.
Soooo, tentative plans are to play Stars until I clear the $150 bonus, 1/3 of the way through so far, before moving a chunk over to Mansion.

OK, Ta-ra for now

No comments: