Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Stars play

My play this month has dwindled right down, partly due to an effort to cut down starring at laptop screen all evening and partly due to the annoyingly addictive game Oblivion (!)
I played a little over the weekend but lost more than I won.
I have deposited $600 at Stars to take advantage of their 10bn hand offer of a 25% bonus. Down about $60 already to $630 there, most from a $33 loss on a $11 re-buy tournie.
My FT a/c sits at $300 and change which means I have $2,900 now in poker winnings.
I'm less motivated to grind it out at cash games at the mo, so will continue with my tournie strategy on both sites and hopefully score another big win soon.
Of the last three tournies, I've busted out 2x through lack of focus/losing patience - bad beats I can take, but busting through my own stupidity is the pits.

No comments: