Monday, June 04, 2007

Lack of posts, lack of play

The title sums it up really.
I've been playing here and there, mainly on the weekend, and success has been fairly limited.
My roll on Stars is moving between $650 and $750 as I try to reach a 2,250 FPP target to release a $150 bonus.
It stands at around 900 at the mo.
Cash play has been solid but I've lost most of my money taking shots at various $20/$30 buy-in tournies.
The latest saw me get down to the last 200 with 150 paying on a $24,000 tourney before crashing out to a rivered flush, against my top pr, and then a four flush with me holding 10s and my foe holding 6s.
Will keep trying these, just need a bit of luck here and there.

I have $2,200 still sitting in Neteller, accumulating interest for them (kind soul that I am) and $300 on FTP, so my combined roll is over $3,000.

Hope to play a bit this week and I'll try to post some interesting hand histories soon.

No comments: