Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter

No play over Easter until a short session on Monday night.
I was away up north again, trying to sort out my flat to either sell or find new tenants, not decided yet.
It wasn't as in much of a mess as I thought it would be but will require one more trip up there next weekend.
Not a lot happened really when I played, piddled about on Interpoker and Pokerstars with my peewee bankrolls, and tried 2 SNGs on Stars (didn't cash in either).
Couldn't face playing a FT cash game and there were no $24+$2 tournies starting up so I watched Phil Ivey play for a bit on the $100/$200 NL tables.
I plan to use these two tokens up before I play cash games again.
GL

2 comments:

United113 said...

How do you find full tilt?? Any good?

Marky said...

I like it and it has easily been my most profitable site.
A very generous bonus, good rakeback through RaketheRake (who also lay on a huge $18,000 monthly freeroll for customers at 8pm on Sundays so ok for Europeans).
It is frustrating, like any other site, but traffic is 2nd behind Stars and the bonus seems to keep new US players coming in.
I've never played Virgin but I would say it's worth a shot.
That said I did just score a huge win on a tourney last night so I may be a bit biased!!!