Saturday, April 14, 2007

Deep again

Just had another deep run in a tourney, this time on Stars.
Only a $3 entry but with 650 players there were some decent prizes at the top.
Didn't quite get there unfortunatly - 7th for a $60 win.
Played much more aggressively than the big win on FT and went into final table in 3rd but lost a chunk laying down js to and to two all-in re-raises (ks and aqo).
Then aks wasn't good enough to beat 10s.
Fun while it lasted.

On Thursday I withdrew my $200 and change from Interpoker.
It was a decent looking site and I had made $50 there, rakeback was also high.
But unfortunately traffic wasn't. Normally only 5,000 players and five or six cash game tables at the limits my bankroll allowed me to play.
I had a $150 match bonus available, but I had cleared just 10% and had about a month and half left to clear the rest.
Not sure where it'll go, leave it in Neteller and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I linked

Nice blog :)