Friday, May 19, 2006

Rolling on

Back on Wednesday and immediately back to the tables.
Played at least 12 hours in three days, partly because I took Thursday off to have my fridge delivered.
Mainly played Omaha H/L $2/$4 limit on Absolute where I booked a couple of solid wins (around $50 to $70) before leaking some of it back again yesterday (Thurs).
Most of the table are rocks but there's usually at least one fish on every table playing every hand.
Sometimes they get lucky, but it always ends in tears.
My biggest weakness is when its heads-up blind v. blind. I hate being bullied and twice called off stupid bets with nothing, convinced my foe had nothing.
The rake is huge on Absolute, but so is the deposit bonus so it seems to attract the odd fish to play.
I've been playing the Hold'em limit tables - 50c/$1 too - with success, mainly because of the lack of big NL tables.
I have three days left to clear $60 bonus before I'll prob move to somewhere with more traffic and less rake.
Although I've earned $40 rakeback this month alone.
My bankroll currently stands at $220 and I'm managing to stay off the blackjack!

No comments: