Friday, May 12, 2006

Prague

No poker or work for the next five days as on a five-day trip to Prague.
The weather is gorgeous and there are honeys galore.
Just before I left my bankroll started moving in the right direction with some solid Omaha and Hold 'em play.
Won a Omaha Sit 'n' Go, while three tabling (the most my brain can take) on two ring games.
The break will be good cos I was getting kinda loose by Wedsnesday night out of boredom.
The only downer is that I missed a blogger freeroll on Virgin which has a WSOP seat up for grabs. I tried to get my brother to play for me but he was playing football that night.
I have the next few days in Prague pretty much planned out. Cinema tonight to see a Czech film that I've been dying to catch.
And a theatre performance on Sat night which I'm filming for a friend.
Intermingled, I hope, with lots of boozing and flirting with the Czech honeys here.
One of my few talents is that I speak Czech fluently which helps.
Plus I'm spending Mon and Tues with my sorta Czech g'friend,
Prob no more updates until I'm back in the UK on Wedsnesday.

No comments: