Monday, March 24, 2008

Token woes

The $26 token satellites on Full Tilt are becoming the bane of my life.
I am currently 6 and 0 in these and it looks like it will soon be seven entries without a token - I am 140th out of 141 left in the daily $6 + 50c with a paltry 550 chips. The top 50 getting a token.

I'm also playing a $3, 90 man tourney also on Full Tilt where I'm 7th with 17 left - top 9 pay. Its one of those knockout ones, but not managed to knock anyone out yet.

On Bodog, I have edged up to $1,120 with a couple of double up with big pairs, one again an all-in check raise with a flush draw, the other was a slightly odd one.

25c/50c NL, 6-handed

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Button raises $2
QuanticFive raises $6 from SB with [As Ah]
BB calls $6
Button calls $4

*** FLOP *** [6c 3d 3h]
QuanticFive bets $10.50
BB folds
Button calls $10.50

*** TURN *** [6c 3d 3h] [Ac]
SB checks (Way ahead here and the Ace would have scared any high pair)
BB checks

*** RIVER *** [6c 3d 3h As] [Kh]

SB bets $24.50 (Hope he has something
Button calls $24.50

*** SHOW DOWN ***
QuanticFive shows [As Ah] a full house, Aces full of threes
UTG+1 mucks [2c 3c] - three of a king threes !!!

How the guy can call the pre-flop re-raise with 2,3 suited. Although I got v v lucky on the turn as I was going all in.

UPDATE: Just busted out 13th from the $3 tourney, four off the money.

No comments: