Tuesday, March 25, 2008

200 hands, up $30

Added another $30 to my roll playing Bodog after a short session.
Roll there close to $1,200 now.
The site has this nice facility for PokerTracker phobes like me which tracks your recent winnings.
Over three days I'm up $172, over seven days I'm up $356 and since I deposited ten days ago I'm up $695.

Speaking of PokerTracker, I'm going to try to get back to using it again. Its a no brainer really, I just couldn't be bothered to transfer all the data when I upgraded my laptop last year.

By the time my one-month bonus period is up on Bodog my roll should be $5k and I'm going to have another stab at the $100NL tables again.
I've been watching them on Bodog and Mansion and don't see much different to the $50 tables.

Last time I tried them for any length of time I got spanked so it will be a good test of how far I've come in a year.

Lastly, I've been reading this guy for a while now and he CRACKS me up.
If you haven't checked him out, you should: WAffles on Poker

No comments: