Sunday, March 23, 2008

650 hands....-$30

What are shitty day. Played a lot, and couldn't get anything going.

Everytime I won a decent pot, I would lose another. One foe in particular really got under my skin...he was hitting everything on me but was losing to everyone else.

The most galling was his $60 shove into a $30 pot, I had $40 left, and folded.

He turns over AQs for the $30 side pot, board was A 10 2 9 2, I fucking fold my AKo - my read was right but I pussied out.

Earlier he won a $45 pot off me with 109o, we got it all in on a A 10 9 flop, and he was the pre-flop aggressor.

He also won a $120 pot all-in pre with Ajs v kk. He rivered a str8.

Generally, the raising pre-flop was crazy, and the calling even crazier. One chap called me down with 42o...I raised pre-flop, post-flop and the turn with AQo. He wins a $30 with a pr of 4s.

I must have played 30 pocket pairs and hit once, with Ks, for a $15 pot.

My stack on Bodog, is now $1,030.

I shall try again tomorrow.

No comments: