Monday, March 17, 2008

More Bodogging...

Just finished another decent session on Bodog, winning around $90.

I should really move up as my bankroll is now around $4,300 - most experts would put my on at least the $1/$2 tables.

To be honest though I'm happier plodding along - it stressing me out losing, and I see this as my hobby rather than a source of income.

This evening I had no real stand out hands, although I won a nice $25 when I limped with Ako in mid position and milked the SB's AJo.

I also pot raised in the SB with AKo and got four callers.

FLOP was a rainbow Q, 10, 4

I checked, BB, who was pretty weak, bet $2 into a $12 pot, the button called, and I called, hoping to hit my four outer.

Bingo, Jc, making a club flush draw.

I check, BB bet $4, button called and I raised it up to around $18.

BB folded, button called, and then folded to my bet on the river when the flush didn't hit.

Anyway the bonus on offer has definitely galvanised my interest, as has the fact that I'm now working out my notice for a month and don't care as much about the magazine.

GL all!

No comments: