Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Small win

Put another $600 in Stars from my Neteller a/c to boost my roll to over $1800.
Two tabled $50 NL and recorded small wins on both. I felted a loose short-stack with Qs v his A9o (nine high flop).
Also made a nice move on another shortstack on another table.
He had caught me stealing with position post flop and had shown down 94o for a bluff.
He was still on tilt having lost a $72 when his slowplayed As got rivered by 9s and a str8.
I found Ako in the BB and just checked. Only one caller, my tilting foe.
Flop A,K,J - basically a beauty.
I check, he bets $1, I put it to $3 (almost exactly what he did to me earlier), he pauses, pushes, I insta-call and win another $30 pot (He had j9o).
Anyway, gotta get back to work but I made about $35 in about 90 mins.

5 comments:

D S said...

You really need to be raising that preflop, it isn't close......

Which part of London do you live in?

Marky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pokeking69 said...

hey good work, keep it up

PK69

Littleacornman said...

Hmm, against a tilting opponent who could be playing a low pair like it's the nuts,I don't think checking is out of line there.

Marky said...

Thanks guys.
I think dean is being a little tough on me and I would prob do the same again.
Playing limit hold 'em, which dean does, I would def raise.
He was so riled I knew I could stack him if I hit my a or k.

Dean, I live in Brixton