Monday, June 11, 2007

I need to move up

After a decent week on the tables and another load of wins on Sunday I feel I've gotta little bit of confidence back.
With my roll I need to at least be playing $50 and $100 NL, but I was loathe to risk my stack.
Tonight the plan is quit being a puss and put my $2,000 odd in Neteller to some use.
Its going in Stars to bolster the $675 I have sitting there so I can play some proper poker.
I built my stack playing $50 and $100 tables on FT since November 2006 before I started going backwards.
I know now after playing the $25 for the past month that I can beat this level easily, and I know from Pokertracker that I can beat $50 and break even on the $100 tables.
I will have another shot at the title this week. Self-motivation speech over.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

ROSSI said...

good luck, your roll is big enough not to bother with $25NL anymore. well if ya hitting the $50NL on Full Tilt, i might see ya at the tables, though only the 9 seat ones.