Thursday, December 21, 2006

Winning run

I'm absolutely loving my poker at the moment. Cash games on FullTilt rule and I made another $100 in about 90 mins of two-tabling.
I'm now playing just 25c/50c NL and don't plan to move up til I reach $2,000.
I was lucky last night, hitting trips with 3s and 9s, and winning some by acting weak with As (after raising pre-flop).
I re-read yesterday's post and my style is slightly more complicated than basically feigning tightness and then stealing.
I have some other tricks, and one of the best is to raise pot pre-flop with position lots. It can definitely put low stakers on tilt and confuses the hell out of them.

1 comment:

ROSSI said...

hey marky

just read your entire blog, a good read mate, you seem in the same position as me. i have been playing sng etc for the last couple of years and not really got anywhere, so hitting the NL cash tables and trying to build a roll, with the help of various deposit bonus'

good luck

Neil

www.rossi2005.blogspot.com/