Sunday, April 30, 2006

Running hot

Just logged off a very successful session on AP's Omaha H/L $50c/$1 limit tables.
I was playing two games at the same time and there are so many loose, clueless players.
On the first table it took more than hour to get ahead and I slowly eeked it up to a $20 profit.
But once I'd sat on the 2nd table halfway through the session things really started to hot up.
There were a couple of clueless players and the pots were huge.
I won my first three hands and was $16 up v quickly and I left in an hour $43 up.
The bank roll now sits at $140 on Absolute, which means I need $160 more to clear my Blackjack losses.
I still have $130 of bonus left to clear and will have racked up another $20 or so of rakeback so I'm pretty confident.
Gonna take another shot at the omaha h/l tables after supper.

No comments: