Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Blackjack is goooood!

Just a quick update from work which is a little naughty, but heh I'm writing!
Braved Absolute again last night and their dreaded blackjack tables.
Had $20 from rakeback sitting in my a/c and sat on the 10c/25c NL table with half of it.
Lost it in about ten minutes to a v aggressive Swede who called my pre-flop ako raise with 76o and hit trips on the flop.
To be fair he sucked me in well.
I rocked up with my last $10 but slowly leaked it away until there was $6 left. The table had become v tight so I took the 'rational' decision to whack it on the blackjack table.
I then won several hands in a row (including blackjack and two 15 draws which 6s) and left with $35. Yeeeee - haaaaaa!
Won another Omaha H/L SNG and about $5 overall on several NL and went to bed with $45 in my account.
The rake is huge on Absolute - a $10 pot leaks back 50c to the site, compared to 25c at UB - but this means they can offer a great deposit bonus which seems to attract the odd fishie.

No comments: