Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A whole lot of nothing

Been running bad Sunday and Monday - nothing serious. But just can't seem to get anything going.
I was down around $50 on Sunday. $20 on Mansion, $30 on FT where I busted out of the Brit Blogger game, a $10 SNG and $5r Omaha H/L.
The Omaha was slightly annoying as I was in the top ten in chips with around 50 to go (18 paid) but donked off all my chips with a stupid call.
The only win was a $26 token from a $6 tourney.
Last night I lost around $60 on Party cash before I managed a $20 boost to my bankroll over five SNGs on Mansion.

A $100 loss is nothing to get too down about but I think its a sign for me to close down the year pokerwise.

I have xmas boozing for the rest of the week and have learnt the hard way that alcohol and poker don't work for me.

Will post soon with an updated bankroll and some goals for 2009!

1 comment:

Amatay said...

nightmares m8. hopefully things will improve on the tarbles soon.
BTW get yourself signed upto Raisetheriver m8. Im a mod on there atm and prolly soon to be admin. Gonna get some good little leagues and shit going soon. Its bascially a forum for bloggers. Sign up, write an intro post and mention me or summat, its a gd crack and will give ur blog more exposure and stuff

www.raisetheriver.com