Monday, July 06, 2009

Weekend play

I had another tilt at some SNGs and tourneys this weekend on Full Tilt.
Four tables, all NL, all less than $10 buy-ins.
I was watching the tennis with one eye at the same time which is my excuse for busting out of all four, out of the money ;)
The closest I came to cashing was bubbling a $10 18-man SNG in fifth when I found Ks but my foe had As. Earlier I had doubled up a short stack with 2s v his QJo, pushed on turn and he made the call with two overcards, duly spiking a Q on the river…this would have put me in a comfortable chip-lead but it wasn’t to be.
Got deep-ish in the others but actually found four tables too many to properly concentrate on, couldn’t get reads on the other players when I switched tables.

My girlfriend dumped me this weekend which sucks very, very badly. I went to Glastonbury last weekend for five days and left her some very smelly skunk that I had left over.
I came back and in her dope induced state she decided to end it.
I was totally into her and it is hurting. Trying to think of the positives – I’ll be richer as she was stony broke and I paid for everything; and more poker, I spose…

Anyway back to the grind of City life 

No comments: