Monday, February 23, 2009

The Insider

One of my old journalist colleagues - now political editor of the Manchester Evening News - has been obsessively writing a rather good blog for the past three years.

It mostly covers politics - both local to Manchester and national - but he has started a mini-competition which follows the shirt sponsors of various football clubs.

Global recession. Football. Fun

The reason I mention this is that I am "The Insider".

I've had a go at predicting the winners but I reckon I have just as much chance as any one else.

If you fancy playing, drop by his blog and post yr predictions in his comments.

GL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Marky

I'm interested in advertising on your blog with a small mention for my site.

I can offer you a Paypal or a poker room transfer if you prefer.

e-mail me for further details

solobueno AT g_m_a_i_l DOT c_o_m