Monday, July 17, 2006

Update

Been playing sporadically in the past ten days.
NL, limit, and bit of Omaha and the odd freeroll.
My roll reached a high of $430 before dropping back down to $270.
Most of the losses have come from $1/$2 limit and the $2/$4 Badbeat jackpot tables.
On Sunday I tried a couple of multi-table SNG, 3-table and 5-table, and came 3rd and 2nd respectively to net myself about $70-ish profit so I'm standing around $360 now.
I like Party but I'm thinking about having a go at Full Tilt and its 100% deposit bonus.

On the work front I just handed in my notice! I start work as a reporter at an investment magazine in London next month.
I've decided to rent out my flat up here and will be moving back down south soon. I'll prob have to stay with my folks for the first couple of weeks, but I should be able to find a room somewhere.

No comments: