Monday, May 18, 2009

Study and work

The exam pressure is really starting to kick in - two weeks until the big day now - so I have had to say no to the next home game, which kinda sucks.

It was at Artem's house - who we have christened Bank of Russia - and would have been like when the Viking's came over to England the first time, a mass rape and pillage session.

I think they are postponing it so I will be involved next time.

The study is going badly actually - I have discovered I don't get financial accounts. It is incomprehensible and more importantly, boring as shit so every time I start reading about it I fall asleep. Not great preparation...

My life is being dominated by the study so no real online play to speak of either.

The only wisdom I can impart is on the dollar again...which I will surmise as SELL IT! We are at 1.50 and it will be 1.70 by the end of the year. Could be wrong but that is my call.

Knocking this out from work so better get back to it.
CYA!

1 comment:

BurnleyMik said...

ugh... must be fascinating if you keep falling asleep.

Remember just two weeks of your life that can alter your whole future. Don't waste it mate.

ATB

BM

(sorry to sound preachy,you are obviously an intelligent guy!)