Saturday, January 31, 2009

One hundred dollars

Hi all, sorry for the lack of updates again. I've just returned from two weeks sunning myself in Florida.
My parents spend most of the winter there now - been doing it for five years now -and I finally got my arse over to visit them.
Played a lot of golf, studied, eat well and managed three runs.
I deliberatley left my laptop at home so I would study more, although I couldn't stay away from the felt for two whole weeks and downloaded FT on my mum's laptop.
I four tabled cash games on the whole and finsihed around $100 up.
Also had a shot at a few Mansion SNGs, but basically lost my rakeback from the previous month.

The online betting ban must be so frustrating for Americans - I couldn't even place a bet on the Australian Open tennis.
I fancied Dementieva and got a friend to place a £20 bet for me and got 9.5 - but she crashed out to Serena in the semis. Bum!

1 comment:

Amatay said...

any news on the exchange rate m8. Noticed $1=70p ish atm. Do we want the dollar to strenthen or weaken? Explain, im useless with this stuff. Should i be cashing out or just waiting??? cheers