Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another small score

Had supper, watched the progress of my employer, almost bet £500 on their shares, decided that was stupid, so decided to play so some small stakes SNG instead.
Busted out of the $3 45-man Turbo after my 5th and 3rd (it was third not fourth as I wrote in my last post) but had more success in the 180 $2 turbo, finishing 6th for a huge $18 score!
The luckiest hand was hilarious, in SB with no stack to speak of, call all-in with 75o, my flopped str8 beats AA and K10s no problem...

I've now made $75 pissing around on a few of these things and kept the stress levels well below tilt levels :)

Lets just hope i've got a job in the morning...

1 comment:

Extremapoker.com said...

Dear friend:


We would be pleased to Exchange the link with you. We are from
http://extremaduraclubdepoker.blogspot.com/2008/01/wwwextremapokercom.html
We would like to invite you to the first free roll tournament we are just about to open with 800 dollars prizes. Rigth now we´re just 12 players. Lets poker.
If you are interested to exchange the link , leave us a message in our site.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.