Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finally

After what seems like years, I have finally cleared 1000MPPs on Littlewoods to win a £140 Ipod. It cost me about £10 and several hours of my life to win it but its mine!

My roll there is a feeble £190, inc. rakeback, after a roller coaster ride on the lower limit tables there. There were very higlights, very few double-ups, just grind, grind, grind. With so few tables going it is very easy to work out the regulars, and for them to work out me!
Most of the losses came on the Omaha H/L tables where I must be down around $200 - but it cleared many more MPPs than the Hold'em tables, where I was up.

I went deep in one tourney, a $5 Headhunter with around 500 foes. I busted 21st for a mini-$25 win...

Not sure what next as my roll has stagnated while I was doing this Ipod challenge.

I shall take stock when I get back from my holidays which start tomorrow! France and then the Big Chill festival.

So long for now, back in the land of the living in ten days when I shall update again - promise!

No comments: