Saturday, June 21, 2008

Rant

Poker is a very, very annoying game.
I cannot win shit at the moment, and am wondering how I made $5000 at this game.
Every all in tourneys I'm in, I lose.
Today I busted AK v KQ, all in pre; AA v J5 all in pre (!); 24 v AJ (flop 24A) - all-in, turn J.
I can't remember the last cash I've had in a tourney.

On Littlewoods, I managed to get to 350 points and release a £50 bonus but unfortunately this has gotten me to break even only as I'm down, mainly on Omaha H/L cash games which I seem to suck at.

I'm starting to get pissed off with Littlewoods as there are simply no games going. There are always loads of half buy-in tightees who limp As and AKs cos they're pussies.

I very much doubt I will make it to 1000MPPs by the end of July, let alone 2000.

I hate Stars, but at least there's games going and people aren't playing sss tight poker all the time.

Rant over

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi just wondering whether you would like to exchange blog links with our soccer betting news blog http://www.free-bets.co.uk/blog/index.htm

We are marketing partners of betfair.com, for example we have previews of every Euro 2008 game sop far on our main site www.free-bets.co.uk.

Our blog is regularly update and is PR3 in google.

We write unique content, mainly football, which is also used by betting.betfair.com

Let us know and we can get your link up! :)

Regards
Matt