Friday, April 25, 2008

Back to winning ways

No big wins but I took down a $3 45-man tourney this afternoon. I was two-tabling $100 NL on Stars when I started to play.
The cash games were pretty even, I lost a medium-sized pot with Ks v 7s when he spiked a 7 on the river but eeked it back.
The SNG was one of those games when everything went for me. I was last with 16 players remaining and got hands when I needed them. I knocked out the third placed player with K4s v his Ks with a flush. He rightly called me donk.
Heads up play took a while, I was up, even then down on chips before I took a stand with 8s v his Ako and I flopped a set.
Then my second pair was good enough to beat his opened ended str8 draw with two overs.
Its good to know I can still win multi-table SNGs...
No other play this week as I'm making an effort with work - its my first week after all!

1 comment:

Defender said...

Hello,

You are linked up. I really like how you have your bankroll seperated between sites. The only reason I haven't started a new bankroll is because I like to try to win FPP's to qualify for big tourney's on stars. Anyways, best of luck. I will check in on your blog frequently.

Here is my link:

http://system.squarespace.com/poker-project/

Take Care,

Mike