Thursday, January 24, 2008

Slow start

I have been playing very intermittently this month. with mixed success.
I'm up, probably around $100 only, after a tough couple of sessions ate into my roll.
The SNGs on Stars are also hurting and I have had a run without a cash.
But I have probably played just five or six times this month. My goal of doubling my bankroll to $7k this year seems a long way away.

The only tourney of note I've played, in fact the only tourney at all, was a $26 + $2on FT with my token.

I busted in the top 100 with 54 paying.

I feel I was unlucky as I had a top 30 stack when I lost all-in with Ks v AJo, 5s v AKs and AKs v Js, all against the same player.

Busted with AJ v AJ to a four flush...

Have bought the first two Harrington tourney books with points on Stars which hopefully might spark a run.

No comments: