Monday, August 27, 2007

Holidays

After three months of non-stop work I am now enjoying a two and a half week break.
I'm spending a weekend at a festival in Ireland at the end of the month and then going to Prague again the following weekend.
I think in the last two days I've played more poker than the previous 2 months altogether.
I decided to deposit $500 into Mansion and have made $78 there in a couple of hours play on the NL tables.
I've also doubled up my mini-$50 deposit on Stars.
I went very deep in their nightly $2.50 +25c tourney last night. There were 3080 entrants and I came 20th!
I was third wth 50 left and was sitting 15th when I busted.
The hand that i went out was one of those i could have got away from but it was getting very frenetic.
I won $30 with 1st getting $1300 so v disappointing to spend four and half hours to come so close.
Came in the top 100 this morning in $1 tourney for pittance.
Now playing the same tourney as last night. 2126 entrants and down to last 450. I'm 88th.
Wish me luck!

No comments: