Monday, February 12, 2007

Update

Back at home again and had originally planned to write a detailed a/c of the tourney run on Sunday.
Too lazy so I wanted to update on how I've run up my roll over the last few days.
I moved back down to the $50 tables on February 6 and since then I've:
Feb 6, +$36.75, 3 tables, 259 hands
Feb 8, +$16.90, 2 tables, 112 hands
Feb 9, +$72.35, 2 tables, 140 hands
Feb 10, +$134.15, 7 tables, 291 hands
Feb 11, -$18.35, 2 tables, 139 hands

I'm not exactly breaking the bank, nor playing hundreds of hands, but I'm really happy with these solid gains.

2 comments:

Pokeking69 said...

Hey there, good work with the solid gains!!

cheers for the comment on my blog, i have added a link to your blog on my page, maybe you could add one to mine on yours?

i would like to chat to you bout full tilt, where best to do that?

Pokeking69 said...

i see you dropped down a level and it going well, you say the standard is lower particularly post flop play, could give any examples of what you have noticed in the aspect?